What’s the 1 800 number to Comcast?
1-800-934-6489 Call 1-800-xfinity (1-800-934-6489).
How do I contact XFINITY from my phone?
How to Reach a Real Person at Comcast/Xfinity. Phone: Comcast’s official customer service number is 800-945-2288, but I called a different number, 800-266-2278. You may have to enter a lot of personal information to get connected, including your ZIP code.
What phone service is Xfinity Mobile?
Verizon’s Network: Xfinity Mobile uses Verizon’s network, which offers the best coverage in the country.
Do you have to be a xfinity customer to get Xfinity Mobile?
Xfinity Mobile is available to our Xfinity Internet customers. If you don’t have Xfinity Internet yet, you can sign up now and be on your way to start using our mobile services.
What is xfinity com?
www.xfinity.com. Xfinity is the trade name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, a division of Comcast Corporation, used to market consumer cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services provided by the company.
What company owns Xfinity?
Comcast Xfinity/Parent organizations
How can I get Comcast to lower my bill?
Here are five easy ways to lower your Xfinity bill:
- Choose a TV package with fewer channels.
- Lower your internet speed.
- Stop going over your data cap.
- Get rid of rental equipment.
- Negotiate your monthly cost.
How do I pay for my Xfinity Wifi?
How To Make a Bill Payment Online – My Account Help
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click Make a Payment.
- Choose Current Balance or Pay another amount.
- Select a saved payment method (if applicable) or enter a new bank account or credit/debit card number and click Continue.
- The Review Your Payment screen will appear.
How do I call Xfinity?
Service Problems If the problem does not clear up, please feel free to chat with us at www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us or call us at 1-800-XFINITY, and a customer service representative will attempt to address that issue.
What is Comcast do?
Comcast is one of the nation’s leading providers of communications, entertainment, and cable products and services. We employ over 100,000 employees nationwide, whose goal is to deliver the highest level of service and improve the customer experience.
What area code is 888?
An 888 area code is one of the toll free area codes under the North American Numbering Plan used for businesses and customer service that are recognized not only in the United States but in Canada and the Carribean as well.
How do I report a downed Comcast line?
How to Report a Service Issue
- You can report an issue by going to the Xfinity Status Center.
- We’ll check for other device outages in your area, and you can enter your mobile number if you’d like to receive text message updates from us.
- After you click Submit, you’ll see a confirmation message.
How do I report a Comcast outage?
How to Report an Issue Online
- Visit xfinity.com/xfinityassistant. (You can also find Xfinity Assistant by clicking the Chat with Xfinity button in My Account.)
- Type a message to let us know what your issue is.
- Choose the option that best describes your situation.
- Click Continue.
Does Xfinity have live chat?
On the Support and Contact Us pages on xfinity.com, click Chat with Xfinity. Apps: In the My Account app or Xfinity app, click the chat bubble icon on the upper right-hand corner. From the More tab in the Xfinity Home app, click Chat with an Agent.
How do I see robocalls?
You can check whether your number is on the Registry at DoNotCall.gov or by calling 1-888-382-1222 from the number you want to verify.
What area code is 866?
What is an 866 area code number? Simply put, the 866 area code is reserved for toll-free calls and assigned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Toll-free calls charge the party being called rather than the person placing the call.
How do you talk to customer service?
Maintaining a consistent tone
- Think of tone on a spectrum. Take the examples above: “Anything else?” and “What else can I help you with?”
- Use positive language.
- Be brief but not brusque.
- Reply in a timely manner.
- Always use your customer’s name.
- Talk their talk.
- Be careful with jokes.
- Create a support style guide.